- To what extent can the ethnic group of young Singaporeans be identified from their speech?
David Deterding and Gloria Poedjosoedarmo
- Ethnic group differences aligned? Intonation patterns of Chinese, Indian and Malay Singaporean English.
- Is lexical stress placement different in Singapore English and British English?
Low Ee Ling
- A discourse approach to the description of intonation in Singapore English.
Christine C M Goh
- A comparison of the pitch range of Singapore English and British English speakers.
Low Ee Ling
- The role of intonation in the intelligibility of Singapore English:
a preliminary investigation.
Diane Chang and Lisa Lim
- A description of the English pronunciation of young educated Singaporeans: a study in multidimensional variation.
- Three or tree? Dental fricatives in the speech of educated Singaporeans.
Shanti Marion Moorthy and David Deterding
- The [e] and [æ] vowels in Singapore English.
Suzanna Bte Hashim and Adam Brown
- Measurements of the /eɪ/ and /əʊ/ vowels of young English speakers in Singapore.
- Diphthongs in Singaporean English: their realisations across different formality levels, and some attitudes of listeners towards them.
Lee Ee May and Lisa Lim
- The media as a model and source of innovation in the development of Singapore Standard English.
- Priorities in pronunciation teaching: responses from Singaporean trainee teachers and international experts.
- Bibliography on Singapore English pronunciation.